Perks of Special Event RV Parking
In addition to value, an experienced office and field staff, and an instant connection to the camaraderie of the Good Sam Club community, one of the perks of traveling with the Good Sam Club is getting exclusive onsite parking with behind-the-scenes access to some of the country’s most popular sporting and festival events. Staying onsite often affords the best views of the event and prevents the stress of day traffic and parking.
Whether you’re planning a trip to the Daytona 500 or the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta with Good Sam Club or on your own, special event RV tailgating still takes some advance prep time so that you can maximize your event experience.
Tips for Special Event RV Tailgating
- Reserve in advance to get the premier sites before they sell out.
- Arrive Early. Even though you have a reservation, you will want to get set up in plenty of time before the event starts. Chances are it will be crowded, and there may be delays.
- Show your spirit. Decorate your campsite, fly a flag and make your site festive!
- Prep your food the night before. Don’t waste time during the main event trying to make food. When possible, have everything assembled and just ready to throw on the grill.
- Remember to put pre-cooled drinks in the fridge.
- Watch it on TV. Some events like the Daytona 500 or the Shelby American Race are televised. Have the race on television while you’re experiencing it for a grand multi-media effect.
If you like to see what happens behind the scenes, consider booking a Good Sam RV Tour at a special event. When you go to one of Good Sam Club’s special event Samborees, you get all the fun of festival tailgating, plus all the services that Good Sam provides: exclusive RV parking in a safe and friendly RV community, reserved seating, expert guides, transportation, and excellent dining.
Learn more about RV Tours offered by Good Sam.