- Good Sam Club News - http://blog.goodsamclub.com -
Spring Cleaning Tips
Posted By Good Sam On February 22, 2012 @ 11:53 am In Travel Tips | 5 Comments
It is getting to be that time again—time to roll up the sleeves and get busy with spring cleaning and get the rig ready for a great season of travel. Yet sometimes the thought of having to clean and prep the RV can leave you with cold sweats! Spring cleaning can become a big task, but if you follow these tips, you will be back on the road with a clean, gleaming RV before you know it.
1. Organize. Before you get your hands dirty, inspect your RV and create a list of the jobs that need to get done, and exclude the jobs that are not crucial. You will save a lot of time and headaches if you organize and make a list of priorities.
2. Throw Out! Storage is an issue for every RVer, so when you are cleaning, start getting rid of those things that you don’t use, have no storage for or are broken. Consider donating your gently used goods to a group like The Giving Effect , which uses social media to help donors discover and connect with organizations that need items such as clothes, shoes, and food.
3. Recruit.Spring cleaning can be a fun group event. Recruit other people to help you, and it will make the jobs go faster. Play music, make lunch, and make spring cleaning a party!
4. Maintain.Don’t forget the internal workings of the RV when you are spring cleaning. It is the perfect time to add wiper fluid, change oil filters and spark plugs, flush the water systems, check the fuses, and fix any generator or appliance problems.
Grab 10-Minute Tech Tips, Volume 3 , available in the Good Sam Club Store, for more ideas and tips to improve your rig.
Article printed from Good Sam Club News: http://blog.goodsamclub.com
URL to article: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2012/02/springcleaningtips/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.goodsamclub.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fspringcleaningtips%2F
 Image: http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark?op=edit&output=popup&bkmk=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.goodsamclub.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fspringcleaningtips%2F&title=Spring+Cleaning+Tips
 Image: http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.goodsamclub.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fspringcleaningtips%2F&text=Spring+Cleaning+Tips
 Image: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Cleaning.jpg
 The Giving Effect: http://www.thegivingeffect.com/
 10-Minute Tech Tips, Volume 3: http://goodsam.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=34300&affiliateid=4083&rewrote
 Notes From the Shop – Spring Cleaning Your RV: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/04/notes-from-the-shop-spring-cleaning-your-rv/
 Keep Your Awning Clean: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2012/07/keep-your-awning-clean/
 How to Winterize Your RV: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2011/10/winterize/
 Refrigerator Repair Repeat: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2014/11/refrigerator-repair-repeat/
 Peeling Decal: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2014/10/peeling-decal/
 GOOD SAM RV PARKING RIGHTS COUNCIL NOTIFICATION: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2014/09/good-sam-rv-parking-rights-southington-ct/
 Unsupported Mattress: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2014/09/unsupported-mattress/
 GOOD SAM RV PARKING RIGHTS COUNCIL NOTIFICATION: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2014/08/good-sam-rv-parking-rights-council-notification/
Copyright © 2010 Good Sam Club. All rights reserved.