Spread Goodwill! Camping World Ambassadors Needed
Want to have some fun and meet other RVers? Become a Camping World Goodwill Ambassador!
Goodwill Ambassadors are the friendly faces who serve as Camping World’s number one contact with customers in campgrounds, at RV shows and RV rallies. They also develop positive relationships, working to continually build good rapport with both campground management and RVers and may occasionally even sponsor events held at local campgrounds. Additionally, Goodwill Ambassadors are very vital in the distribution of Camping World flyers and promotional materials. They get paid for doing what they love – travel, of course – to local campgrounds each month distributing the latest and great savings on RV parts and accessories.
Goodwill Ambassadors use their RV knowledge to help their fellow RVers. They set up booths at events such as rallies and RV tradeshows where they’re able to distribute Camping World sale flyers, catalogs and other promotional materials and share their knowledge of RV products and the lifestyle. In addition, they even take part at SuperCenter events like GrillFest, RV Fair, Good Sam Customer Appreciation Days and the RV & Outdoor Expo (coming soon), just to name a few.
Goodwill Ambassadors’ assignments are seasonal, typically lasting five to six months, so you don’t need to worry about this type of position “tying you down.” They may cover one SuperCenter during the summer months and another location in the winter months. Some locations offer year-round positions if you’re looking for continuous income.
Goodwill Ambassadors are considered independent contractors for Camping World and are reimbursed for mileage, campground fees and other Goodwill Ambassador-related expenses. In addition, they are paid a modest monthly stipend, receive merchandise discounts at Camping World and enjoy free memberships in the Good Sam Club, Passport America and Good Sam Roadside Assistance!
Goodwill Ambassadors also have flexibility as they may transfer from store to store as openings occur. Openings are currently available at these Camping World SuperCenters:
- Calera, Alabama: Needed April 2013 – Oct. 2013
- Redding, California: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Colorado Springs, Colorado: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Pooler, Georgia: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Council Bluffs, Iowa: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Indianapolis (Greenwood), Indiana: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Bowling Green, Kentucky/Nashville, Tennessee: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Hope Mills/Fayetteville, North Carolina: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Chichester, New Hampshire: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Conway, New Hampshire: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- Hendersonville, Nevada: Needed Oct. 2012 – Mar. 2013
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Needed May 2013 – Sept. 2013
- St. George, Utah: Needed April 2013 – Sept. 2013
The best Goodwill Ambassadors have a friendly, outgoing personality. They live the RV lifestyle and enjoy helping others. If you enjoy meeting, talking with and helping your fellow RVers, the Camping World Goodwill Ambassadors program may be for you! Couples or individuals can serve as Goodwill Ambassadors.