Club News

Sack Up the Savings During Camping World’s U-Bag-It Event

August 23, 2012 by · 7 Comments

Good Sam Club members can save an extra 10% during Camping World’s U-Bag-It Event, September 14-15 at SuperCenters nationwide. Renew your membership when you visit to receive a FREE reusable shopping bag. Then save an EXTRA 10% OFF* on everything you can stuff, cram or squeeze inside the bag!

Good Sam Club members who already have one of the bright yellow, reusable shopping bags with Smiling Sam on the side can bring their bag to join in on the fun and extra savings†. The extra 10% savings that members receive during the U-Bag-It Event is in addition to the savings of up to 30% that Good Sam Club members enjoy every day at Camping World. Life members, simply show your Life membership card, and you too will receive the extra member-exclusive savings as part of this event!

U-Bag-It savings are available September 14-15 only, so mark the dates on your calendar. For more details, visit any Camping World SuperCenter.

Find Your Closest Camping World SuperCenter

*Offer not retroactive and cannot be used in combination with any other offer. Items must be in-stock. No rainchecks will be issued. All items must be in their original packaging extending no more than 6 inches above the top of the bag. Limit one bag per customer. Promotion available at retail SuperCenters only.  †Must have active Good Sam Club membership status and yellow bag shown to receive 10% discount. See store for additional details.

Comments

7 Responses to “Sack Up the Savings During Camping World’s U-Bag-It Event”
  1. Paul Wyles says:

From the terms of this offer:

I am a Life Member of Good Sam and therefore don’t renew my membership. Do I just show my Life Membership card at Camping World to receive the shopping bag to take advantage of this offer?

~~paul

Good Sam says: Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. To take advantage of the U-Bag-It Event, simply show your Life member card to receive a free reusable shopping bag, and then fill it for the extra 10% off.

2. Bob Haverty says:

I have the same question as Paul.
    Bob

3. katherine says:

I have the same question regarding the Camping World shopping bag promo. I too am a life member and was wondering how to receive the shopping bag.

4. ryan says:

I have a good sam membership but no yellow bag, how do i get the yellow bag?

Good Sam says: You can get the free reusable shopping bag when you renew your Good Sam membership in a Camping World store.

5. Barbara Murphy-Wheelhouse says:

I too am a life member and would like to know how I get a yellow bag.

6. Dana says:

I already renewed my good sams but do not have a yellow bag and i dont think im a life time member? So how do i get a yellow bag to get in on this deal?

Good Sam Says This is a two day promotion with renewal or Life membership being the only way to get the Yellow Smiley Bag.

7. Lois says:

I have renewed my membership but not a Life member, how do I get a yellow smiley bag to get in on this special?