12 Reasons to Register on GoodSamClub.com
Unlock big savings and bigger rewards by entering the members-only area of the official Good Sam Club website
If you haven’t registered on GoodSamClub.com, you’re missing a universe of benefits and services that will help you save money and have more fun on the road. With the click of a mouse, you can make new friends, get vital news affecting you and qualify to win brand-new RVing gear from Camping World. The following perks can be accessed only by registering on GoodSamClub.com, so take a few minutes to fill out our online registration and tap into the power of GoodSamClub.com.
1. Logging on to the Good Sam website gives you access to Highways digital editions, with all of the features found in the print issues. Enjoy informative articles and news about club benefits and services, right on your computer screen. It’s a great way to get the Good Sam Club magazine on the road without worrying about mail-forwarding hassles.
2. You can also get news about Good Sam benefits delivered to your email address when you sign up for CyberSam, the club’s monthly electronic newsletter. Learn about great Good Sam Parks and new Good Sam benefits, and get lifestyle tips from the experts.
3. Don’t just read about RVing—get out there and use the latest Camping World products by signing up to be a product tester on GoodSamClub.com. Your evaluations may be published in Highways, and best of all, you get to keep everything you test.
4. Qualify for even more free stuff when you participate in the online Good Sam Giveaway, a random drawing for Camping World products that members can enter daily for more chances to win.
5. Camping World isn’t your only source for great deals. Log on to our Smile and
Save page to get big discounts on mail forwarding, 1800flowers.com, pet insurance and more. Take advantage of discount codes and exclusive offers found only when you sign in on the site.
6. When you’re ready to hit the road, Good Sam’s Trip Routing service will map out a route and itinerary tailored to your preferences. After filling in the origination and destination fields, choose whether to “avoid” or “favor” various road types and indicate whether you’d like the route to show Good Sam Parks and other points of interest along the way. Get information on the route’s mileage, road conditions, grades and other key information. A fuel-cost calculator helps budget- conscious travelers decide on the best course.
7. Don’t embark on your trip without signing up for SamAlert, the online service that searches for recall information pertaining to your specific RV’s year, make and model.
SamAlert emails you if your vehicle is affected by a voluntary manufacturer recall or a recall issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
8. If you need a helping hand on the road, consult one of our Standby Sams. Located across North America, these 2,000 Good Sam members volunteer to provide emergency advice and referrals to fellow members traveling through their area. Log on to the website to get phone numbers and email addresses of these true Good Samaritans.
9. Prefer running with the pack instead of being a one wolf? Join one of the nearly 1,500 Good Sam chapters throughout North America. It’s likely you’ll find a chapter based in a town near you, and all chapters are listed online by state and province when you log in. These groups volunteer for great causes, raise funds for charity and simply have lots of fun at campground outings and Samborees.
10. You’ll also get access to hundreds of dollars in Camping World coupons! Using the tools on GoodSamClub.com can help you save money on camping fees, find out about recalls on your RV and find a local Good Sam Club chapter to join. Campground information accessible when you sign in at the Good Sam website includes phone number, address, amenities, ratings and a direct link to the park’s website. Take advantage of even more savings at Camping World on many of your favorite RV products, Pro Care Services and more!
11. If you have a dispute over an RV-related issue, fill out our online Action Line form to get help. Action Line leverages the clout of the million-plus-member Good Sam Club to clear up red tape and settle consumer conflicts.
12. Go online and refer a friend to Camping World RV Sales. If your friend purchases an RV, you’ll receive a $100 Camping World merchandise certificate after the unit is delivered.
Why miss out? Go to GoodSamClub.com today to register and start enjoying your exclusive member-only benefits.