- Good Sam Club News - http://blog.goodsamclub.com -
Posted By Good Sam On March 31, 2013 @ 6:00 am In The Rally | No Comments
Beyond the impressive RV exhibits, activities and entertainment at June’s Camping World/Good Sam Rally, the event has the added bonus of being set in a spectacular part of central New York. Making it easier to see it all, the Rally offers a wide array of guided tours departing directly from Syracuse’s Empire Expo Center. Here’s what’s on the itinerary.
June 12 – NIAGARA FALLS TOUR AND LUNCH
One of North America’s most magnificent natural wonders, Niagara Falls spills millions of gallons of water each minute, inspiring awe and wonder among millions of visitors each year. The Rally tour lets you to feel the power of the three falls—Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil—in the company of our private guide.
• Soak up the excitement on the world-famous Maid of the Mist  boat.
• Experience the thrilling Cave of the Winds  tour.
• Follow the breathtaking paths along Goat Island and Luna Island.
• Drink in the watery view from the Terrapin Point observation tower.
• Dine at the Top of the Falls  restaurant.
June 13-14 – SKANEATELES VILLAGE AND LAKE LUNCH CRUISE
Visitors are drawn by the beauty of Skaneateles Lake, the loveliest of the Finger Lakes. The name Skaneateles comes from the Iroquois for “long lake,” and the scenic waterway curves south for 16 miles through jagged cliffs and picturesque pastures.
• Savor grand panoramas on the two-hour lake cruise.
• Feast on a sumptuous three-course lunch.
• Stroll through the charming village of Skaneateles.
• Admire the town’s architectural treasures.
• Wander through the museum, gallery and shops.
June 13-14 – GENESEE BREWERY TOUR, TASTING AND LUNCH
Founded in 1878, Rochester’s Genesee Brewing Company  is one of America’s largest and oldest continually operating breweries. The historic company brews the Genesee line of beers and the original Genesee Cream Ale.
• Tour the 92,000-square-foot Brew House, part of the original brewery.
• Relive the history of beer-making in central New York.
• Get to know today’s brewers and learn how beer is made.
• Lift your glass and sample some pilsner, stout and ale.
• Enjoy a leisurely pint over lunch in the pub.
June 13-14 – FINGER LAKES WINE TOUR, TASTING AND LUNCH
The story of Anyela’s Vineyards  began three generations ago in eastern Europe and continues today on a hillside above Skaneateles Lake. Learn how the Nocek family makes world-class wine in the fertile soil and cool climate of the Finger Lakes region.
• See the sights on a motorcoach tour of the beautiful wine trails.
• Tour Anyela’s Vineyards and discover their winemaking secrets.
• Sample a selection of red and white vintages.
• Browse the winery gift shop.
• Relax at Skaneateles’ 1807 Sherwood Inn over a three-course lunch.
June 13-14 – TURNING STONE CASINO AND LUNCH
Operated by the Oneida Indian Nation, Turning Stone Resort Casino  is one of New York’s top five tourist destinations. The casino offers Vegas-style gambling action on classic games of chance and contemporary specialty games.
• Try your luck at more than 80 casino-style gaming tables.
• Step up to 2,400 electronic gaming machines.
• Match wits with fellow card players in the poker room
• Play a game in New York’s largest bingo hall.
• Indulge yourself at a savory buffet lunch.
June 13-14 – DINOSAUR BAR-B-QUE LUNCH
Acclaimed as one of America’s best wood-fired barbecue restaurants, Syracuse’s perennially popular Dinosaur Bar-B-Que  is rooted in the traditions of Southern barbecue but with a distinctive twist.
• Pull up a chair in the former 1920s barroom, the first of six Dinosaur restaurants in the Northeast.
• Soak up the authentic roadhouse atmosphere.
• Dig into flavorful ribs and chicken quarters.
• Sample the homemade side dishes and barbecue beans.
• Don’t pass on the famous Honey Hush cornbread.
June 13-15 – DESTINY USA SHOPPING SHUTTLE
Take advantage of the shuttles to and from Destiny USA , New York’s largest shopping center and the sixth largest mall in America, just 15 minutes from the Rally. Walk through the three-story glass atrium to more than 260 shops, restaurants and attractions.
• Shop till you drop with discount coupons provided in your welcome packet.
• Traverse the largest indoor suspended ropes course in the world.
• Zip around the indoor raceway on an electric cart.
• Experience WonderWorks, an amusement park for the mind.
• Grab a quick bite or enjoy a sit-down meal at one of 35 eateries.
To join us on one of these amazing optional tours, call toll free 800-701-1399 to register! Find out more about the June 13 through 16 Camping World/Good Sam Rally in Syracuse by visiting us online at TheRally.com .
Article printed from Good Sam Club News: http://blog.goodsamclub.com
URL to article: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/03/syracusesightseeing/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.goodsamclub.com%2F2013%2F03%2Fsyracusesightseeing%2F
 Image: http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark?op=edit&output=popup&bkmk=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.goodsamclub.com%2F2013%2F03%2Fsyracusesightseeing%2F&title=Syracuse+Sightseeing
 Image: http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.goodsamclub.com%2F2013%2F03%2Fsyracusesightseeing%2F&text=Syracuse+Sightseeing
 Image: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2013-GSCW-Rally-small.jpg
 Maid of the Mist: http://www.maidofthemist.com/en/
 Cave of the Winds: http://www.niagarafallsstatepark.com/cave-of-the-winds.aspx
 Top of the Falls: http://www.niagarafallsstatepark.com/top-of-the-falls-restaurant.aspx
 Genesee Brewing Company: http://www.geneseebeer.com/brew-house
 Anyela’s Vineyards: http://www.anyelasvineyards.com/
 Turning Stone Resort Casino: http://www.turningstone.com/
 Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/
 Destiny USA: http://www.destinyusa.com/
 TheRally.com: http://www.TheRally.com
 Romancing the Rally: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/05/romancing-the-rally/
 June Wedding: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/04/rally-june-wedding/
 Discover All The Rally Has to Offer – July 14-17 in Redmond, Oregon: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2010/12/discover-all-the-rally-has-to-offer-july-14-17-in-redmond-oregon/
 A Camping World Experience: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/12/a-camping-world-experience/
 NEW Good Sam Club Benefits: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/12/new-good-sam-club-benefits/
 Weird Wanderings: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/11/weird-wanderings/
 Living the High Life in an RV Resort: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/11/living-the-high-life-in-an-rv-resort/
 Snowbird Living—Getting the most out of your winter destination: http://blog.goodsamclub.com/2013/10/snowbird-living/
Copyright © 2010 Good Sam Club. All rights reserved.