Waco’s I-35 RV Park & Resort: Great Rates With Lots of Space
The I-35 RV Park & Resort in Waco, Texas, gives RV travelers lots amenities with plenty of elbow room. The 215-site RV park boats lots of big rig sites and pull-thru sites, all with full hook-ups, for drivers of larger vehicles. Don’t worry about bumping into your neighbor; there’s plenty of slide-out space. Twenty 25×51-foot covered RV spaces as well as plenty of trees are available for folks who need a little shade.
A personal escort will bring you to your 30/50-amp site, and once you’ve settled in, you can enjoy perks like a free hot continental breakfast cooked fresh and restaurant on site.
Work off the calories by taking a swim in the new pool, playing billiards or pingpong in the game room or by working out at the exercise pavilion, and you can also throw some iron at the regulation horse shoe pit. Afterward, you can rejuvenate tired muscles in the RV park’s spa.
Conveniences at the park include laundry rooms, clean restrooms and showers, dump stations at every site, ice, metered LP gas and ATM. Traveling with a group? The RV parks’ meeting rooms accommodate up to 150 people and come with fully equipped kitchens, tables, chairs and restrooms, giving you everything you need for a chapter meeting or family gathering.
Pets also enjoy themselves with over 40 acres of sticker free grass and pet walks.
If you get the desire to explore the Waco area, check out Baylor University, home of the mighty Bears. You can also check out real bears and other animals at the Cameron Park Zoo. Motorsports fans will enjoy the H-O-T speedway, while the Texas Sports Hall of Fame sheds insights into the Lone Star State’s colorful sporting past. You can also learn all about the history and exciting past of Waco at the local Dr. Pepper, Texas Ranger and Mayborn Museums.
For a 30-amp space:
• Daily Rates start at 33.50 plus $4 per person over 2 individuals
• Daily Rates After discounts: $30 plus $4 per extra person.
• Weekly Rates: $230 plus $25 per extra person.
• Weekly rate after discounts: $207 plus $25 per extra person
For a 50-amp space:
• Daily Rates start at $35.50 per day plus $4 per person over 2 people
• Daily Rates after discounts: $32 per day plus $4 per person over 2 people
• Weekly rates: $245 plus $25 per extra person
• Weekly Rate after discounts: $220 plus $25 per extra person
• $270 plus electricity and a $100 deposit for 30-amps/$150 deposit for 50 amp
• Or park your RV under a large roof for only $310 plus electricity and a $100 deposit for 30 amp/$150 deposit for 50 amp (self contained units only)
• Wi-fi and restroom privileges not included in monthly rate
• Based on 2 people per rig:
• $30 per day for 30 amp
• $32 per day for 50 amp
I-35 RV Park & Resort is located on 15131 N IH-35, Elm Mott, TX 76640.
Call (254) 829-0698 for more information